Pre-Requisite Courses: NONE
(No Reviews Yet)
This course has been approved for 1.0 continuing education clock hours by HHS. HHS approval does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products or clinical procedures.
This course consists of slides viewed at the participant's pace. Successful completion of this course requires a passing grade on the embedded quiz at the end of the presentation. Completion certifications are available upon successful completion of the quiz.
This course reviews the essence of The Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The American's With Disabilities Act of 1990, the Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978 and The Age Discrimination Act of 1967, the significance of these Acts on the workplace and reviews leadership's responsibility in the workplace as it relates to these Acts.
Course Learning Objectives
- To identify the intent of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- To identify the intent of the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990
- To identify the intent of the Pregnancy Discrimination Act of 1978
- To identify the intent of the Age Discrimination Act of 1967
- To identify at least 3 leadership responsibilities.